Narcissist Abuse Therapist
Trauma Recovery Therapy
Are you dealing with a Narcissist or a Gaslighter?
If you are, then you’re likely feeling confused, uncertain, and utterly drained. And if you’ve found your way here, it’s probably because you’re at your wits’ end and in need of support.
I understand that you’ve gone through a life-shattering, soul-crushing, emotionally bewildering, and devastating relationship with that toxic individual.
It can leave us:
– Feeling alone, depleted, and exhausted
– Enduring strange and abusive behaviour
– Walking on eggshells
– Feeling trapped in a cycle of addiction, hoping things will improve
– Battling conflicting thoughts of love and hate, leaving you torn
– Trying to explain it all to others who simply don’t comprehend the severity of the situation.
If this rings true for you, chances are you’ve become a target of a personality-impaired individual, specifically a Psychopath, Narcissist, Anti-Social, or Borderline Personality Disordered individual – classified under Cluster B Personality Disorders by the Diagnostic Statistical Manual, American Psychiatric Association.
These may be clinical terms, but they accurately describe people who struggle with core personality impairments in areas such as EMPATHY, INTIMACY, SELF-DIRECTION, and SELF-IDENTITY.
As a result, the dual dysregulation perpetuated by these individuals (PTSD and Cognitive Dissonance) has likely caused damage to your brain.
Take a deep breath ….
I genuinely empathize with what you’re going through and have dedicated my life to helping individuals who have suffered from narcissistic abuse.
And take this in …
As a seasoned Registered Psychotherapist, Spiritual Psychotherapist, Trauma Informed Care Professional, and Certified Brainspotting Clinician, I am fully equipped to support you.
Within my Online Private Practice, you can expect to find:
– Validation of your situation
– Help to break the Trauma Bond
– Insight into why your Core Personality Traits attracted their Core Pathological Traits
– Assistance with emotional regulation
– Strategies for harm reduction and trauma education
– A comprehensive understanding of psychopathology (their personality impairments)
– Skill development
– Support with communication
– Effective tools for navigating family issues, divorce, legal system challenges, parallel parenting, and parent alienation
But above all, I offer an incredibly powerful tool called Brainspotting.
This state of the art modality is liberating and, can help heal your…
– Typical Trauma – complex PTSD, emotional dysregulation
– Atypical Trauma – cognitive dissonance (internal conflict)
– It can also help regulate your autonomic nervous system
It’s not your fault you were targeted, but it is your responsibility to heal.
Hard to believe? YES!
And from their classic, identifiable behaviours, your brain has been injured and you are likely in an anxious and exhausted state of hyper vigilance with a high degree of cognitive dissonance.
You wonder if this is really happening? YES, it IS!
Click NA Recovery Therapy to learn more….
Latest from Martha’s Blog
It is quite possible that approximately 25% of the world’s population (2 Billion people) fit in the category of pathological narcissists/gaslighters/personality disorders.
When we’ve been in a relationship with a narcissist, our brain has been altered, possibly injured. The neuroscience of narcissistic abuse recovery reveals fascinating research about how you can literally repair your “injured” brain.
If you are reading this, you likely know what it feels like to be controlled, abused and manipulated by a narcissist.